Day Seven, June 2



 Today turned out to be a lovely day. I woke up at 5 AM not because there was noise in the hall, I  just woke up naturally at that time. I didn’t leave the room until about 10 o’clock. I Ubered over to Paris because Mike and Terin and I are doing the Eiffel Tower brunch at noon.  I went to the Caesar’s Rewards desk and had them make me a voucher. I don’t usually do that for a restaurant where they take our rewards 2  to 1 but I figured what the heck, I will go ahead and do that today.

While I waited for the kids to arrive at Paris, I saw several Mo Mummy slot machines and I went to play one of them. I was only building $.75 a spin. But that was the same thing I was betting at Fontainebleau a few days ago and I hit many bonuses.  This particular machine wasn’t going to bonus at all at $.75 a spin. The kids came and then we went up to the Eiffel Tower restaurant to have our brunch.

The Eiffel Tower restaurant is beautiful with an incredible view of the fountains. We were given given a good table in front and could see the fountains going off every half hour. The first course is appetizers. Terin chose Yogurt Parfait , Mike chose Shrimp Cocktail and I had Onion Soup, which was absolutely delicious. For our main courses Terin chose French Toast, both Mike and I both had Lobster Eggs  Benedict. It was all yummy. For dessert Michael and I both chose Baked Apple Strudel with ice cream and Taryn chose something called a Chocolate Crunch Bar that also had ice cream on the plate. Michael had a few glasses of wine and Terin and I finished off our meals with espresso martinis. Everything was wonderful. I will happily go to that restaurant again. I think MotherWolf  needs to take a lesson from Eiffel Tower . The music at the Eiffel Tower restaurant, was soothing, piano music in the background, and while the place was full, and there was people talking it didn’t sound like the bedlam that was MotherWolf. 


After we ate Mike and Terin were returning to NY NY to change.  I wanted to go play at Harrah’s because I saw a Mo Mummy there.  Also because I just had to walk across the street when I got tired.   I contemplated walking it, even though it was 95 degrees, but I was wondering if the elevators on the walkway between Horseshoe and Cromwell would be functioning.   Mike offered to have his Uber to drop me at Harrahs, so I agreed to that.  I happened to see an Out of Order sign on the elevator so it is a good thing we Ubered.


The kids ended up going downtown.  I got myself situated at a Mo Mummy.   It didn’t want to bonus for me at .75 or at $1.50 but when I switched to 2 cent denomination at 1.50 it went crazy!  I wound up winning back all the money I spent that day.  Yippee!  I love when that happens.


I was getting tired around 6 pm so I went a bought a slice of pizza from Buddy’s Pizzacake for my dinner.


I am in for the night at 7pm.  I am such a party animal. (That early wake up has me bushed.)

I steal some of Terin’s pictures sometimes.  Every time you see a really good picture, it is hers.




















No comments:

Day 8 of my Fall 2024 Vegas trip report October 14

  Monday Mike and Terin left this morning.  It makes me sad.  I know I will see them in five days but it was fun having them around. The mai...