Main Street Station




6. I love their buffet and the room it is in. I have been 
coming here for years and always have a great meal. 
If you can’t find something good to eat at this buffet,
then you are just way too fussy; plus this is the only
 buffet I know of that has pecan pie!
The buffet room
Garden Court Buffet
7. Triple 777 Microbrewery and Restaurant is an awesome
 place to visit when you are thirsty, hungry, or both. 
Their prices are very reasonable, and their food is scrumptious,
 especially the quesadillas! 
I am not a big beer fan, but I have many friends who are
 and who love their six varieties of hand-crafted beers.
8. Boar’s Head bar is a great place to try their brewery’s
 different ales while you play video poker.
Related image

9. Main Street Station has my favorite kind of video poker
 machines, Loose Deuces. This game is getting harder to
 locate, so I always make sure to find the time to play 
it here.
10. As with any downtown property, a few hours of 
concentrated play will earn you some valuable comps
 and future offers. These offers are what make my 
Vegas trips possible!
Main Street Station should be on everyone’s 
“Must Visit” list when they come downtown!
Pics by Michael M and Vegas.com