The EXMIRAZA trip - day four

I apologize for being boring but my mornings will consist of me rolling around in bed, trying to persuade myself to move.  I didn’t leave the room today until noon.  I was hungry so I hit the first thing I saw, Johnny Rockets.   I was hoping they would have a variety of sandwiches but they only had burgers. I decided on a chicken burger, no fries ( they gave them to me anyway) and a shake.  I had 30 dollars in MGM Comps so that paid for my 29 dollar meal.

After I was finished I played for awhile. I went back to that dragon machine from the night before because it was a good thing to play when you were trying conserve your funds and the graphics were so beautiful.  Around three I walked over to NYNY to meet up with a lady I know from various Vegas boards. While I was waiting I sat at a Wicked Wheel.  I was only betting forty cents a spin at first but I got a $150 bonus so I upped my bet. I got the machine up to $500 so I decided to max bet for a hundred and cash out with $400.  As I was max betting I hit some insane line hit for $600!  I was shocked to say the least.  Suzanne arrived and treated me to delicious Chinese food at ChinChin and we had a nice chat. After we said our goodbyes I brought the leftovers back to my room. I wonder how long they will be good without refrigeration?  

I rested for an hour then walked over to Luxor to see the Carrot Top show for about the seventh time.  I have seen him so many times it is like a Vegas tradition for me.  He was great as usual. I even got to shake his hand when he came out in the audience tonight.

The kids are at Taylor Swift tonight so I can’t wait to hear how that was.  I could see the crowd dispersing from my Excalibur window.
Here are a few pictures from today.
Notice how many steps I am taking! Lol














No comments:

Christmas Alone

I imagine when you look at this title you might think this is going to be a sad and depressing story. On the contrary, I want to express how...