The MIRAZA trip … Day Seven

 Today, Tuesday March 28th, was another relaxing day.  I left the room around noon and went down to the Pantry restaurant for a meal.  This is the first time I have ever eaten here, despite staying here many times. I ordered chicken and biscuits with country gravy.  It was ok.  I wouldn’t order it again.  I could only eat half and brought the rest upstairs to lounge around the fridge.  I find it odd that most of the restaurants this trip have brought me MILK to put in my coffee.  This is new to me.  I want cream, not milk.


After eating I walked over to the Walgreens across the street. I stopped to admire the gorgeous front area of Mirage.  I am going to miss this.  I needed a few items and wanted to pick up some things for my daughter.  I was successful in that endeavour .  I haven’t been out on the streets much this trip. I passed a woman who was cursing and swearing at everyone who walked by.  It is not a Vegas trip if you don’t see any crazies, right?

I put my purchases back in my room and went downstairs to play.  I tried a few of my usual favourites but they weren’t behaving.  The pigs that loved me in September, hated me now.  The one machine that was fun was something called Monopoly Cheaters Edition.  It was huge and had lots of  entertaining bonuses.  No decent wins on this day.

I contemplated seeing LOVE for one last time but I have already seen it about 5 or 6 times so I decided against it.  

There is a convenient ice cream place at the foot of my elevator.  I had some salted caramel one night.  I am including pictures of the ridiculous sized cups they use. They call them small, medium, and large.  That is laughable.  I would say they were one ounce, an ounce and a half, and possibly two ounces???  I have bought a lot of ice cream in my day but those are the tiniest bowls I have ever seen.  I bought a large.  It was nine dollars. Ha.

I feel like I should be doing something else tonight but my desire to put my ouchy feet up wins out.

I took a few pictures of myself in this suite because I am pretty sure I will never be in a room this nice again.  I need to document it.
















No comments:

Christmas Alone

I imagine when you look at this title you might think this is going to be a sad and depressing story. On the contrary, I want to express how...