The MIRAZA Trip - the EX is gone. Day Five

 It is Sunday March 27. I spent this morning packing up for my move to Mirage. I left the Excalibur around noon.  It amazes me how much a kind, helpful Lyft driver can increase your enjoyment of your trip. I had a lovely lady drive me to my next location.  I was about to cancel when I saw it was a woman because I thought maybe it would be difficult for her to lift my luggage and walker, but I am glad I didn’t. She was super nice and helped me with no issues.

I don’t normally move three times in a trip anymore but these Hard Rock Unity people made me an offer I couldn’t refuse.  Their offer originally said four nights but they would only book three for some reason but that is fine. I will just go downtown sooner. I had a super nice check in dude and he gave me a one bedroom suite, much to my delight.  I had one of these rooms ten years ago. I even had a meet in it. The rooms are still the same.  I think these suites are lovely and it makes me sad to think they are going away.

The Unity people also gave me $750 free play. I played for two hours this afternoon on all my usual favourite machines and turned that into $1300.00.

They also gave me $400 food and beverage so I asked Mike and Terin to come eat dinner with me at Heritage Steak.  I had filet minion, Mike had salmon and Terin had
chicken.  We also ordered four sides; creamed spinach, whipped potatoes, carrots and Mac n Cheese. Everything was delicious!  We don’t eat in fancy places very often so that was a real treat.

After dinner I had to say goodbye to Mike and Terin because they are flying home tomorrow.  I truly got a kick out of watching how much fun they had this trip. Their Taylor Swift experience was wildly successful, even though they had walk home to Horseshoe from Allegiant. They left tonight to watch one last show at Miracle Mile mall. 

I have decided I am done for the day and I am just staying in tonight in my fancy suite watching the TV at the foot of the bed. I am so happy!

Here is a video of my Mirage suite. I know you have all seen them before but here it is again!












No comments:

Christmas Alone

I imagine when you look at this title you might think this is going to be a sad and depressing story. On the contrary, I want to express how...